terça-feira, setembro 08, 2009

agreement

I fully agree on that, being mapped by the experiences in your life. In some cultures they actually do it on purpose, "carving" on their on flesh the important achievements they accomplish through their life.
I want to be that old too; spending endless hours looking at the tiny wrinkles and spots on my skin and be able to remember those, either good or bad, moments.

Look back and feel I left undone only what I really couldn't manage to do after a long effort. The rest will be carved on me, and in every inch of my existence as a human being, as the wrinkles we get after a long time immersed under water.
Growing old is just about that, about getting old with quality and serenity, both builted side by side along the path.


commenting: this

Sem comentários:

Seguidores