quinta-feira, julho 12, 2012

she says:

everything is ok. there's is nothing wrong with my life...

you know when, sometimes, you just wake up in the morning and everything seems so easy, like you're capable of changing everything ahead, you can actually see with an infinity amount of clairvoyance and then you just realize that you're just the same person you were the night before, that the tempest you were fighting the night before is still the same and it keeps on growing to different directions and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it... nothing.

but everything is ok. everything is ok. everything is just the same as it was and there's nothing I can do about it because, even though I try to blame the past and how things happened in the past, I'm living in the NOW. yes, the NOW. and now everything is ok. He sleeps quietly next to me, and there's nothing I can do to change that. Nothing... everything... Now it's just the present and soon I will remember it, very soon actually; I will remember how sometimes I wake up and things seem so easy to change, how I feel in these moments where I can see clearly ahead and realize that there is so much I could have done. I keep saying to my self: everything is ok. there's nothing wrong with my life. nothing...

Sem comentários:

Seguidores